Are you interested in sharing your stories of innovation, research, and creativity with the college community and beyond? Are you interested in highlighting the relevant and important work that you have done individually or collaboratively with colleagues, students, or community? Are you interested in writing about your experiences in harnessing the ‘best of both worlds’ of in-person and remote teaching and learning? Have you worked with students on a project that you’d like to share with Camosun colleagues?
If so, consider contributing to Camosun Showcase 2023: Professional, Scholarly, and Creative Activity, the sixth annual Camosun publication from Learning Services to be published at the end of April 2023.
You can view the previous annual Showcase publications on our ARCA site.
- Expression of Interest Deadline, December 9, 2022: Send your interest to contribute to Elizabeth West, Emily Schudel, and Deidre Murphy. This only needs to be one or two sentences with the topic of your project. Elizabeth, Emily, and Deidre will follow up with specific criteria. If you have any questions, please email Elizabeth, Emily, or Deidre.
- Submission Deadline: January 19, 2023: Your submission will include two parts:
- A short biography with your area(s) of interest.
- A description of your project (approximately 300-400 words).
Please submit by email in a Word document to Elizabeth, Emily, and Deidre.
- Photos: January – March 2023: From January to March, we will arrange individual photos to accompany your contribution. We can also include your own photos if they refer to your work.
- Publication Date: The publication of Showcase 2023 will coincide with the annual Walls Optional Conference at the end of April.