President: Lynelle Yutani
Vice-President: Sandy Bannikoff
Secretary: Sue Doner
Treasurer: Steve Popple
CMC Chair: Jeanne Iribarne
CNC Chair: Kelly Pitman
PD Chair: Blair Fisher / Martha McAlister
Members at Large: Erin DiBattista, Michael Stewart, Keith Yacucha
Your Executive is responsible to:
- Implement the decisions made by the Association
- Conduct the business of the Association between meetings
- Investigate and report on matters of interest to the Association
- Appoint ad hoc committees and representatives as required from among the members to study important matters and prepare reports for the Executive
- Produce a budget of anticipated revenues and proposed expenditures for the fiscal year
- Publish a schedule of Regular General Meetings for the year on or before September 15th of each year.
Minutes of General and Annual General Meetings are available upon request.