Congratulations to your newly elected CCFA Executives!
We are happy to announce that the following nominees have been elected or acclaimed to Office for 2022-23:
- President: Lynelle Yutani (HHS)
- VP: Sandy Bannikoff (A&S)
- Treasurer: Steve Popple (BUS)
- Contract Management Committee Chair: Jeanne Iribarne (A&S)
- Contract Negotiating Committee Chair: Kelly Pitman (A&S)
- Professional Development Committee Chair: Blair Fisher (A&S) – Sept to Dec / Martha McAlister (Learning Services) – Jan to August
- Secretary: Sue Doner (Learning Services)
- Member-at-large: Erin Dibattista (HHS), Keith Yacucha (BUS), Michael Stewart (A&S)
The new Executive Committee members will take office on September 1, 2022.
We are also pleased to inform you that Laura Hadwin (Access) has been elected to the position of CCFA Representative on the PD Committee, effective immediately.
The Executive Committee extends our gratitude to the Nominations Committee—Lois Fernyhough, Candace Fertile, Paula Littlejohn, and Janice Shewey for organizing and conducting an effective election. We would also like to thank Peg Ford and Laurence Toffoletto for all of their hard work in putting together our AGM meeting and arranging the picnic lunch that followed!
Even though the weather was a bit cool, members seemed to enjoy the opportunity to reconnect while they enjoyed their brown bag lunches. Personally, I was very grateful for the cozy warmth of the fire pit which had been lit for us.
As we learn more about how to navigate post-pandemic gatherings, your Exec Committee will investigate the best way to resume our annual Member Appreciation Social, hopefully, this fall.
Thank you so much to everyone who attended the AGM last Friday!
We had lively conversations about the interim budget and bargaining then discussed some knotty problems with contract management and recent arbitration awards. All the Exec reports were attached to your meeting invite so you can catch up in case you missed the meeting. If you see someone you know in the picture above, just ask them what you might have missed!
Leave a Reply