Note:  If you have any problems downloading the forms, restart your web browser and try again. 

If you continue to have trouble downloading the forms, please contact the CCFA office at 370-3655 or by email at or and we will send you a form via email.


PD Guidelines January 2019

PD Forms:

Travel Pre-Authorization Form – to be submitted for travel outside of Victoria

Short Term:

Long Term:


From the College

Travel Expense Claim Form  – to be used AFTER a PD Activity. Please attach original receipts.

Camosun Travel Policy