CCFA 2018/19 Executive:
President: Chris Ayles
Vice-President: Susanne Thiessen
Secretary: Janice Shewey
Treasurer: Katie Waterhouse
PD Chair: Blair Fisher
CMC Chair: Frank Jankunis
CNC Chair: Valerie Montague
Members at Large: Al Morrison, John Scheunhage, Darren Alexander.
Your Executive is responsible to:
- Implement the decisions made by the Association
- Conduct the business of the Association between meetings
- Investigate and report on matters of interest to the Association
- Appoint ad hoc committees and representatives as required from among the members to study important matters and prepare reports for the Executive
- Produce a budget of anticipated revenues and proposed expenditures for the fiscal year
- Publish a schedule of Regular General Meetings for the year on or before September 15th of each year.
Minutes of General and Annual General Meetings are available upon request.